Thursday, January 23, 2014
Finding myself again in the eyes of God
Recently I have been realizing a lot about myself. For so long I have wanted to be seen by others. I have wanted to be someone great in the world. Mostly because in my head for so long I was not a great person. Many will tell you I am nice or kind. Others will tell you I am to focused on myself. The beast of self hatred is a crazy thing. Even though you hate yourself you become the most prideful person out there. Recently my eyes have been open to my pride. It is like you finally realize you have had broken leg but never knew it. The Lord has been speaking a lot to me about this this past week. When I get consumed with what others see I focus only on me. When I focus on what I want I don't see what others need. Sometimes your leg is broken and The Lord created you to run. So I have started allowing The Lord to rebreak my leg so He can reset it. I am starting to see with out The Lords affirmation in my life I am nothing. I don't need to have others tell me the things The Lord has been telling me to do and I have to trust Him with everything and stop trying to fix it on my own. I am realizing if everything else was gone and stripped and Jesus was all I had my life would be complete. God is in control He is king. I am His son. I am really starting to live in the freedom of His kingdom. I am Gods child and He has already given me all I need. I am begging to take my eyes off of me and on Him. And I have never felt so secure in my life what do I have to fear He has it all in His hands. I am His and He is calling me to love and bring Kingdom to earth. So I am trying to keep my eyes fixed on Him. He is the only one who can validate me and tell me who I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment